Wednesday, November 21, 2012

so romantic!

My Hubby came home from work Monday night, surprisingly chipper. He got home before I did and I was greeted with a big smile and a proud declaration: "I am so romantic! I made plans for a date night!" And he waved a piece of paper in front of me.

There it was - two tickets to a showing of "White Christmas" at the Crest Theatre (an old-fashioned style theater in Sacramento). I was so touched! And this is totally lame but both of us knew I would be even more blessed: he got it a groupon for it - two tickets for just $11!!! And he made sure I knew that. I'd like to think I am just a very conservative spender but to my Hubby's standards, I can be a tightwad. Anyway, I was just thrilled! We are both Christmas nuts - the traditional type, not necessarily the consumer-mentality holiday observers. This is just awesome and I cannot wait!!! Hubby has been heaping lots and lots of love on me. I thank the Lord for blessing me with this man.

No comments: