Monday, June 4, 2012

last night's culinary collaboration

We are back to beautiful weather so that means we are also back to having dinner outside on the patio. It is incredible to have such a place to relax and chill after spending a whole day inside, in a cubicle no less.

Hubby and I went grocery shopping and to our great delight found Chilean sea bass at a great price. That's his favorite fish and this is only the 2nd time we've bought it. So he was in charge of cooking the fish and I made the side dish. Hubby broiled the fish with his secret seasoning. I made whole wheat spaghetti with zucchini, yellow squash, capers, garlic and shrimp. After rinsing the pasta in tap water and draining it, I mixed in some EVOO and sprinkled some truffle salt. Then I spooned the shrimp and veggies on top, which I had finished with some white wine sauce. It was an excellent dinner all around!

No comments: