Wednesday, June 20, 2012

hubby responds to my s.o.s.

It was an insane day at work. It's the end of the fiscal year so I'm having to wrap up a lot of things and also prepare for the next fiscal year. I spent no more than 20 minutes at my desk because I had new copiers delivered and installed this morning and then a full afternoon of training. The old copiers got de-installed too and there were other fires that needed to be put out.

I emailed my Hubby that it was going to be a margarita night. My brain was just mush and I needed to chill. He stopped at the store, got some frozen strawberries and tequila (we were out!) but we've already got a mix at home.

We went over each other's day while enjoying these delicious drinks. My Hubby rocks! (I should mention he gave me my beautiful bouquet of long stemmed red roses early for our anniversary - that would be its own post).

No comments: