Thursday, June 21, 2012

four fantastic years!

Hubby and I are celebrating four blessed years of being married! It feels like it should be longer...it is hard to recall life before this wonderful man came into my life! He has made my life richer in every way. He brings laughter to my heart - lots and lots of laughter. And every day we seem to find more and more things to share together.

This year we exchanged funny cards. He got me my bouquet of roses and very expensive tickets to see Neil Diamond!!! Woo hoo! I framed his brewing course certificate and got him a Bruery oak-aged ale. We had a fun dinner at our favorite sushi place. We lingered longer and had a relaxing meal. We got to rejoice with our sushi chef's recent engagement. A beautiful blessed day all around! I love you, Hubby!

No comments: