Friday, May 18, 2012

easy Friday night

I haven't had a Friday night like this in years! I am hanging out at Starbucks at a mall having finished a yummy dinner at Panda Express (my fave - the orange chicken plus mixed veggies and Beijing beef, which I shouldn't have had). I walked the mall some, trying to burn off some of my dinner. I dropped off my Hubby and a couple of his friends at a local brew fest. I'm the designated driver and getting the rare chance of personal quality time while Hubby enjoys himself too.

It's a beautiful warm spring day. I just may need to find me a table outside. It is cool enough inside the cafe that I may need to put on my jacket and that doesn't seem right!

Now I am outside and the temp is perfect! Lots of bird noises and a few people milling around. We've got a big weekend planned: another brew fest tomorrow by the river, wine country on Sunday and then the coast for some much needed refreshment, esp for my Hubby. The Lord is so generous with us.

No comments: