Friday, February 11, 2011

beautiful Valentine's Day flowers

My dearest husband always showers me with flowers and not just on Valentine's Day!  In fact I still have a fresh bouquet from a few days ago.  But he always goes extra special on Valentine's Day.

I know - you're thinking it's only the 11th.  Here's the story behind that.  I usually have alternating Friday's off and decided to take Monday off too for V-Day, hoping my hubby could do the same.  But he couldn't.

So Thursday night, I asked him:  "Honey, this is not a hint or anything but - did you order anything for me for delivery on Monday?  Because I won't be at work."

He honestly replied:  "Honey, I'm not having anything delivered for you on Monday."

Thursday afternoon while en route to another office, I got a call from the front desk letting me know I've got a flower delivery!  Wow!  He got me again!!!  Didn't see that one coming.  I eagerly picked them up and I just love that they are long stem roses and of all colors.  Just simply beautiful, don't you think?  And the practical in me just loves that he got them delivered before V-day which meant savings:-)

So that's why I'm already posting about my Valentine's Day flowers.  Because my husband is awesome and I am blessed!

No comments: