Saturday, March 31, 2012

wonderful Wednesday

My Sweetness was the brightest part of this bleak week. Bleak primarily because of challenges at work.

I got one of my favorite texts from my hubby: he's at the grocery store buying stuff to make dinner. Immediately my load lightened. He smoked and then grilled a steak, along with some sweet potatoes, orange peppers and bread. It took a while to cook but I didn't mind. I chilled on our new patio furniture and my Sweetheart built me a fire. It was awesome! I felt totally pampered.

Along with the great dinner and the roaring fire was a beautiful bouquet of a dozen long stem red roses. I am blessed with a husband who gets me flowers regularly. He really spoiled me that night.

To keep this real I will tell you that he overcooked the bread. Would be more appropriate to call it a huge crouton:-)

No comments: